Friday, November 16, 2018

Post 7 : English Language Challenges

Hi bloggers, brothers and sisters, this year it's almost over so this is the last post :c
So, at the end of any process it's necessary to make an evaluation to know where we used to be and where we are now (and how continue our study of the language)

The first question that I have to answer is how did I like the subject (English of course)
To me was very useful the way it’s articulated the classes, I think that has the right balance between the written part, the spoken part and the listening exercises. The golden rule (just speak English!!!) makes me to start to think in English many things of the diary life.

The use of blog it’s very important, the exercise of sitting in a chair and start to write post and say something that it’s more than words or sentences give you a good training in the use of connectors and syntax.

My plan it's keep practicing my pronunciation and the right use of the verbal times, to improve my pronunciation I have to keep speaking and hearing English content and for the right conjugation I need to start to study more.

Outside of the English class I’m in constant contact with the language. Every day I watch a lot videos in English (with no subtitles obviously), from academic stuff (science) to entertainment content.

This is the last line, was a very good trip (a little bit short to me), I learn a lot and miss Lourdes deserve a lot of the credit for given us the knowledge and have patience for our need to speak to much (with very bad pronunciation).

Bye.


1 comment:

Post 8 : Personal Opinions

So, last post was not the last one…i came back to write about my personal opinion of any topic. Today I want to give you my opinion abou...