Friday, October 19, 2018

Post 4: Types of plants


Today I’m want talk you about Plants!!!

We all love plants (if not, you should!), they support our life by adding air and remove carbon dioxide of the atmosphere, they are the lungs of the planet. Our lifestyle depends on natural resources exploitation and of the most important item its plants giving us food, medicine, shelter, etc.

One of the plants that I want to talk you its Hemp, a variety of Cannabis Sativa that has many industrial uses, it’s been used as fiber source since 8000 BC and its possibly one of the first plants to be cultivated. In the past was used to make rope of many ships, pulp for paper and cloth and in the present it’s used for food, fiber, building material, plastic, paper, water and soil purification and biofuels.

The industrial uses of Hemp was weaken by a lot of misinformation, Hemp it’s a variety of cannabis that have very low concentration of THC (the psychoactive component that makes you feel high) and high concentrations of CBD ( one of the many cannabinoids presents in hemp plants with a lot of medicinal potential) so it’s a really helpful plant for the humanity, we should think about give a boost to cannabis industry.

(And yes, I cultivate some cannabis strains, my favorite it’s Moby Dick)

3 comments:

  1. wow, if you are interested we can make some bussines

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite strain is Punto Rojo! blesses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victor if you have some seeds to give me I will be so thankful :3

    ReplyDelete

Post 8 : Personal Opinions

So, last post was not the last one…i came back to write about my personal opinion of any topic. Today I want to give you my opinion abou...