Friday, October 12, 2018

Post 3: Music


i really love music….period.

Now talking serious, I really love/hear/need a lot of music, it’s an energy that my body and mind need to wake up, stay awake and sometimes necessary to sleep. When I was kid I listen all the kind of genres that my parents show me and as I was growing up I start to handle more genres, today I’m a person that could listen from the most brutal Black Metal passing by Rock, Reggae, Jazz, Rap, Folk, Punk, even Classical music.

Yes, when I put my phone on random playback my friends think I’m schizophrenic.

I love so much music that I learn to play some instruments, I start with electric guitar and now I’m practicing keyboard.

Right now my favorite “singer” (actually its rapper (it’s more about the poetry that the vocal technic)) it’s a guy from Valladolid, Spain (Or Valladolor how he says) named Erik Urano (yeah, from another planet). He make some kind of Space Rap…it’s a very industrial Rap where he spit his poetry in a very particular way. I think that the work that he is doing is going to be study in the future the same way we study the work of J.S. Bach today.

6 comments:

  1. I agree with you, the music is necessary, the music is life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha schizophrenic! I really like your post, and i'll to listen to Urano's boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. music is the mother of all sciences, did you know that bro?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really feel the music !! I like it :D

    ReplyDelete

Post 8 : Personal Opinions

So, last post was not the last one…i came back to write about my personal opinion of any topic. Today I want to give you my opinion abou...