Friday, September 28, 2018

Post 1 : A country I'd like to visit


A few years ago i start to hear some Belgium rappers. Everybody loves french...so I get into the Belgic rap scene. The first thing that I see in Romeo Elvis videos was the Atomium Building, a 100 meter height cube of atoms. So, with that presentation of the capital Brussels I start to make plains, in a possible travel to Europe I got to know at least a few places, so I start to travel in Google Maps and notice that Amsterdam and Brussels are separate by 200 km and a train trip. My two favorite places of Europe are neighbor. The activities that I want to develop in those places are some kind of musical tourism and professional development. Get in touch with the people and they lifestyle is the kind of thing that I love in a trip, so by the simple fact of eat some typical food, hear their music and appreciate their architecture practicing my English and social skills seems very attractive to me.

1 comment:

  1. wow! that's a amazing structure, i think i'll add it to my places to know

    ReplyDelete

Post 8 : Personal Opinions

So, last post was not the last one…i came back to write about my personal opinion of any topic. Today I want to give you my opinion abou...